The Victor® Yellow Jacket and Flying Insect Trap Bait controls all species of yellow jacket.
Natural bait contains carbohydrates and protein, not hazardous sprays or aerosols. Bait is to be used with the M362 yellow jacket trap and can be used in all geographic regions.
Bait refills come in a 2-pack.
Directions for Use:
1. Open yellow jacket trap.
2. Pour bait into trap and add water to fill line.
3. Swirl to mix. Note: As yellow jacket trap fill, add water to keep yellow jacket submerged.
4. Hang yellow jacket trap away from activity and where it will not be exposed to high winds. If there are no catches, change the location of the trap.
5. Do not hang trap near nests.
6. When tending or disposing of yellow jacket trap, make sure trapped yellow jacket are dead.
7. Dispose of contents, rinse trap and re-bait.
Assemble the trap inside and wash hands before going outside to hang the trap. The attractant is very powerful. Yellow jackets can sting and cause allergic reactions in some people.
Yellow jackets are not normally active at night or in early morning. Therefore, this is the best time to handle and place the trap. In areas of hot temperatures, yellow jackets prefer the morning sun, afternoon shade.
Place the trap away from human activity. If trap will be used during a BBQ or other activity where food is present, place trap out at least an hour before food is brought outside
In the spring, hang trap where it will get late morning and early afternoon sun or evening sun. In the middle of summer, place the trap where it will get mid-morning or evening sun.